Refresh your pink tones or create new rose hues to blonde, bleached and highlighted hair. Have fun experimenting with MUVO Ultra Rose – change your look from 1940s vintage rose to subtle dusty pink or wild hot hues. This unique hydrating formula with exotic Australian Rosella extract helps to prevent fading and reconstructs damaged hair leaving it fortified, healthy and vibrant.(Whilst MUVO Ultra Rose Shampoo is safe on children’s hair, it was never designed to colour their hair and may not give pink results.)
For soft tones: Apply to wet hair, lather and leave for 1-5 minutes depending on the depth of pink required. Rinse thoroughly. For bright tones: Apply to wet or dry hair. Massage in and leave for up to 10 mins depending on the depth of colour required. Rinse thoroughly.
- Ultra Rose takes quickly to pre-coloured or bleached hair. Mix with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo to reduce brightness in this case.
- See below for timing example.
- Rather than use every time you shampoo, alternate use with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo.
- Temporary colour.
- Washes out in 1-2 washes.
- Results may vary on grey hair depending on a number of things. (eg.full head of white hair that has been white/grey for 10 years is unlikely to achieve any pink success, whereas blonde hair speckled with grey is likely to be successful. Ultra Rose shampoo is most likely to work on bleached and colour-treated grey hair.
- Not designed to colour children’s hair.
- Product may stain absorbent material.
- If in eyes wash out immediately with water